Refreshing Shopify permissions for Syncio gives you access to the latest order-related features.
These apply to destination and source store accounts using the order forwarding add-on as a free automatic upgrade.
Tracking Number Syncing
- Automatic syncing back of tracking numbers when the source store fulfils the forwarded order.
- Supports multiple tracking numbers and services.
- Supports partial fulfilment.
Order Edit Syncing
- Automatic syncing of order line item updates when the destination store updates the forwarded order's synced products.
- Supports adjusting qty of synced products in the order.
- Supports removal of synced products in the order.
- Supports adding new synced products in the order.
Note: adding a new product from a synced source store that wasn't part of the original pushed order is currently not supported.
- Email notifications when an order is edited.
- Order notes are added.