Orders from the Destination Store can now automatically be synced to the Source Store for fulfillment. To enable Orders Auto Drive, you will need to activate the Orders Module add-on to your existing plan.
Important! Conditions before an order can be pushed.
- Order must be a fully paid order.
- Order must contain valid customer details (name, address, email)
- Order value must be greater than $0.00
- The orders module is an additional $15 per month upgrade for Destination Store accounts. Please contact the Syncio staff at: email@example.com to activate.
1. Log into Syncio.
2. Go into Orders.
3. You will then see a list of orders. The Orders Auto Drive settings and status appears on the top left.
4. To enable Auto Drive, click the toggle next to ‘Auto Drive Off’. This will now open the Auto Drive settings window.
5. The settings window will allow you to select from the ‘Contact Method’ dropdown box whether the order you push to the Source Store is addressed to the customer email or to your Destination store email. Click ‘Submit’ when done.
6. Once the email address has been set, you can either remove or update the address.
7. The ‘New Shipping Cost Rule’ setting will now appear for you to update how your shipping cost(s) should be charged in the order. Two fields are available to update to set the rule:
a. Order Items Total >=. You can set what the cost of shipping will be based off the order value.
b. Shipping Cost. How much the shipping cost will be.
c. Example: If you set Order Items Total >= 100.00 and Shipping Cost 10.00 then an order value of $150.00 will generate a shipping cost of $0.00. An order value of $99.00 will generate a shipping cost of $10.00.
d. Once you’ve set the rate then click the ‘Plus’ button to save the shipping rule. The shipping rule will now appear under ‘Available Shipping Cost Setting’.
8. Close the settings window and the orders module page will now have an updated Orders Auto Drive settings. Orders will now automatically sync to your Source Store!