Note: Only the Destination Store can sync products. If you are looking to sync products to a store, you have to install Syncio and select to be a Destination Store. For instructions on installing as the Destination Store, click on this link.
If the Source Store products already exist in the Destination Store and you don’t want to import products into the Destination Store, use our Map Existing Products feature. Instructions on how to use product mapping are here.
Important information before syncing:
- Syncio requires that each product and/or variant has a unique SKU assigned to it.
- When syncing, Syncio will copy across that SKU to the destination store product. If the SKU field is empty prior to syncing, Syncio will auto generate SKUs for the synced products.
1. You can either Sync or Map products with Syncio.
a. If there are products that aren’t on your store yet that you want to sync across from your Source Store, use the Sync Products option. For more instructions on this see Step 4.
b. If the products already exist on your store and you simply want to sync your inventory with the Source Store products, use the Map Existing Products option. More instructions on this from Step 5.
2. To navigate to either option, go to the dashboard and click on the Sync Products link.
3. You will then see the source store(s) you are connected with then the option to (1) Sync Products, and (2) Map Existing Products.
4. To sync new products, click on Sync Products. You will then see a list of your source store’s inventory. You can select each individual product by clicking the check box to the left of each product and then clicking Sync Products (see highlighted in red in below screenshot).
You can also select to sync all products by clicking the All check box (see highlighted in green in below screenshot) and then clicking Sync Products.
Pro Tip: Syncing takes a few seconds to a few minutes depending on how many products are being synced at once. To check progress, refresh your browser to see which products have finished syncing. The Sync status will update to a green Yes.
6. To refine your search, you can search products by the following:
a. Search by product title (highlighted in red). After typing in the product title, you will need to press the Search button.
b. Filter by whether product has been synced (highlighted in green).
c. Filter by whether product is published or hidden (highlighted in blue).
d. Sort by alphabetical order (highlighted in orange).
e. Sort by product creation date (highlighted in purple).
7. You can also reset your search or filters by clicking on the Reset button (green button next to Search).