Syncio allows Shopify stores acting as the source store to share products and inventory with other stores (destination stores) in real-time, increasing your reach and boosting sales.
There is a no-upfront cost to source store operators and a small syncing fee only applies when a sale is made on a connected destination store with at least one synced product.
Key Summary for Usage Charges
- Syncio charges 10 cents per order containing any synced products you receive from a destination store.
- $0 monthly upfront costs.
- $1000 monthly cap (or 10,000 orders)
- Usage charges are totaled and billed monthly by Shopify .
The 10 cent charge does not apply to:
- Any order originating from your source store.
- Orders with no synced products.
Cancelled or refunded orders
The 10 cent usage fee is not deducted for any cancelled or refunded orders. Syncio requires a stock adjustment both ways in this case.