This add-on syncs orders to the connected source store’s Shopify admin page to fulfil. The order forwarding add-on also has capability to sync fulfilment updates such as tracking IDs and order edits.
Scenario: A customer has made an order on the Destination Store. You want to send that order to the Source Store to fulfil.
For activation instructions please see this Video Guide
Important! Conditions before an order can be pushed.
- Order must be a fully paid order.
- Order must contain valid customer details (name, address, email)
- Order value must be greater than $0.00
- Order must contain at least 1 synced valid product (matching unique SKUs).
- The order forwarding add-on is an extra $15 per month upgrade for Destination Store accounts, and can be activated in the Upgrade menu.
Orders Pushing Limitations
- Cannot passthrough original shipping service details
- Cannot passthrough original shipping cost (Automatic Only)
- Cannot passthrough discount codes/ coupons
- Cannot passthrough original tax information.
These will be addressed in future updates to the add-on.
Orders can now automatically sync to the Source Store through our Orders Autodrive feature. View Orders Autodrive instructions here.
1. Log into Syncio.
2. Go into Orders.
3. You will then see a list of orders. Go to the order that you want to push by clicking ‘View Order’.
4. You will then enter the order page. This will display all the order details.
5. There is a editable field ‘Shipping Fee’ that you can enter the shipping rate to add to the order total.
6. Below this is an option to push the order with the original customer email. Set this this to No if you don't want Syncio to push the order with these details, Syncio will then push the order with the destination store's Shopify email.
7. Press the ‘Push to Source Store’ button to complete the order. This will send the order directly to the Source Store orders Shopify admin to fulfil.
Orders module considerations.
- Orders module can handle multi-source store orders. The order will be split by source store origin and you can push these orders to the relevant source stores with shipping fee.
- By default, the order is pushed to the source store with the destination store contact email replacing the customer’s email. You can choose to push the order with the customer’s email as well on a toggle below the ‘Push to Source Store’ button.