The Destination Store is the store that wants to sync across products or sync inventory from the source store. Typical ecommerce stores that can be considered as destination stores are: dropshippers, expansion stores or wholesale stores.
1. Visit Syncio App Store page to install. Or click on the link provided if you’ve received an invite email from a destination store.
2. When prompted, select Destination Store and click on the Next button.
3. You will then see a screen that asks you to enter a Syncio Key, if you were invited to use Syncio, the unique key will be in the invitation email.
Note: A key to the Syncio test source store is also provided if you want to try syncing some demo products.
Otherwise click on the I don’t have a Unique Key button. This will take you to the homepage / dashboard.
4. Linking a source store or skipping the connection step completes the installation. Click on the Start Now! to go to the Syncio Dashboard/ Homepage.
5. You will then be taken to the Syncio Destination Store dashboard.
6. If you want to add additional source stores click into the Source Stores link.
7. You will then see a section that says Send an Invitation to Source Stores via Email, enter an email and click on the Send Invite button. Syncio will then send an invitation containing an installation pack that will help the store connect with yours.
8. Once the invitee accepts the invitation, you will be able to start importing and syncing their products.