The Source Store is the store that holds the master inventory I want synced to another store. This Shopify store controls inventory to connected destination stores.
1. Visit the Syncio App Store page to install. Or click on the link provided if you’ve received an invite email from a destination store.
2. When prompted, select Source Store and click on the Next button.
3. You will then see a screen that shows your unique source store key - share this key with other destination stores so they can connect to your source store.
4. There are two options available to enable a connection with a destination store.
- I received a Destination Store Unique Key via Email: Select this if you have received a Store Unique Key from a destination store. You will then be prompted to enter the key. Click Connect, to add that store.
- Share my Unique Key via Email: Select this if want to share you source store’s Unique key with a destination store. A prompt to enter an email to send to will follow, Syncio will then send the invite to that recipient.
- You can also skip this step by clicking on: I will do this later on the bottom right.
5. You will then be directed to the Destination Store menu, which gives you the option to complete the actions in step 4 again if you’ve missed out.
6. Clicking on the Home Icon on the top right takes you to the Syncio Dashboard/ Homepage.
Pro Tip: You can check which destination stores have connected and which products have been synced (see screenshot below, highlighted in red).